Jan. 2, 2016
FortySix News reports that Rep. Bob Cleveland and Lewis Moore will be holding the next public meeting on the REAL ID Act at the state capitol on Jan. 5th at 10 AM in Room 206.
Stunning The Wild North Long Brown Down Coat W Removable Beaver Collar Coat SZ S also provides the transcript of the Question and Answer portion of the last REAL ID meeting that was held on Now. 18th, noting that:
Several major things discovered in the transcripts below:
50% WOOL & 50% ACRYLIC PARTY DESIGNER GREY PONCHOS FORMAL WINTER WEAR SWEATER
- Women Plus Lapel Hooded Coat Fur Loose Oversize Khaki Fashion Parka Long Length
- Diaco Double Button Up Multi-Brown Genuine Muskrat Fur Coat Women's 6 8
- Scully Women's Classic Style Knee Length Coat L51
- Chándal de women completo terciopelo terciopelo chenille chaqueta capucha
- Vintage 1970’s Women’s Pendleton Wool Tan Blazer W Plaid Skirt, Sz 10
- Womens Elegant Slim Lapel Double Breasted Belted Dress Solide Blazers Coats NEW
The question was asked multiple times – How does this improve safety? No real coherent answer was ever given.
Womens Spring Shawl Plus Size Cape Cardigan Knitting Hollow Out Coat Parka 2019
During the discussion the question was asked about the Dictator Clause in the REAL ID Act when the answer never happened due to an alarm that went off at the state capitol making everyone evacuate. When the session resumed the question was never brought up again. The Dictator Clause allows the Secretary of Homeland Security to arbitrarily add anything to the list of official purposes that require a person to produce a REAL ID. Things that have already been suggested recently are guns and ammo.
Women's ASPESI Thermore Detachable Quilted Lining Navy Trench Coat Size S
The extension to be able to get onto an aircraft really was set till 2020, but could be changed to an earlier date at the discretion of the Director of Homeland Security.
Read more from FortySix News: Vintage Holt Renfrew Genuine Mink Wrap Shawl Cape