Jan. 2, 2016
FortySix News reports that Rep. Bob Cleveland and Lewis Moore will be holding the next public meeting on the REAL ID Act at the state capitol on Jan. 5th at 10 AM in Room 206.
3.1 Phillip Lim Sweaters 456310 Grey XS also provides the transcript of the Question and Answer portion of the last REAL ID meeting that was held on Now. 18th, noting that:
Several major things discovered in the transcripts below:
RALPH LAUREN bluee Label Vtg Indian Blanket Aztec Sweater Coat Cardigan SZ M RARE
- Ashbury Eyewear Day Tripper Sunglasses Dark Wine
- Carhartt WIP W' Spence Shirt, Dollar Green, S
- Misguided Coat Size 10 BRAND NEW
- Carven Wool-bouclé cocoon oversized coat in navy bluee Size F 36 US 4
- MARC JACOBS Coat SENSATIONAL Embellishment Exquisite Fabric 4
- Mori Girl Kawaii Loose Lolita Japanese Hooded Sweet Sweatshirts Overcoat
- Two piece Co-ord Tie Dye Mermaid Pastel Leggings Crop Top Festival Rave Outfit
- Adaptive Shoulder-Snap Pant Set with Shawl Collar, Jade SIZE 3X
- Maglia women 5rue grey D104a17 Autunno Inverno 2017 18
The question was asked multiple times – How does this improve safety? No real coherent answer was ever given.
NWT AUTUMN CASHMERE Womens Sweater Beige Medium 100% Cashmere Luxe
During the discussion the question was asked about the Dictator Clause in the REAL ID Act when the answer never happened due to an alarm that went off at the state capitol making everyone evacuate. When the session resumed the question was never brought up again. The Dictator Clause allows the Secretary of Homeland Security to arbitrarily add anything to the list of official purposes that require a person to produce a REAL ID. Things that have already been suggested recently are guns and ammo.
NEW Helmut Lang Distressed Wool And Cashmere-Blend Sweater in Red - Size XS
The extension to be able to get onto an aircraft really was set till 2020, but could be changed to an earlier date at the discretion of the Director of Homeland Security.
Read more from FortySix News: COP COPINE HIVER 2014-2015 PULL modèle MADU neuf, étiqueté valeur