St. Francis Xavier is proud to announce the kickoff of our capital campaign, Continue the Mission!
Please visit the tab above called "Continue the Mission" to find all of the weekly updates in our Capital Campaign Newsletters.
- STOP STARING Purple Plum Pinup Wiggle Wrap Bodycon Dress S Small SLIMMING SEXY
- Alice And Olivia Bustier Dress Size 8 Fits Size 4
- BN Phase Eight Kyra Glamgoldus Mermaid Green Sequin Wrap Dress RRP
- Vix by Paula Hermanny Para bikini top sz S
- DVF Diane Von Furstenberg NEVADA Cotton Dress Petal Pink 8 EU
- Gorgeous White Lace Floral Off Shoulder Wedding Dresses Formal Chapel Bride Gown
- INDIVI Dresses 668122 Pink 40
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Womens green Dress Size 10 179 New With Tag
- Margaret Howell18_nenmoderu END ON COTTON SHIRTING one-piece navy jumper sk (K15
- New Miss Francesca Couture Yellow Plunge Bow Handmade Designer Tutu Dress Size S
- Occident Women's Mini Dress Hollow Stand Collar Puff Sleeve Loose Shirt Dress
- Self Portrait Striped Sweetheart Crochet Midi Dress SZ 6
- Napapijri Down Vest Reversible Two Side Gillet Women's Size 12, Chest 100cm
- Sublime Robe 2 pièces Save The Queen
- NEW Eileen Fisher Shaped Organic Linen Blend Cardigan Light bluee - Size XL 318
- Helmut Lang Distressed Ivory Sweater — Size Small
- St. John Beaded Wool & Cashmere Blend Cardigan SZ L
If you have any questions, please call our Campaign Director Charles Recznik at 304.422.6786.
2019 Easter Vigil
On Saturday, April 20th St. Francis Xavier celebrated the Easter Vigil Mass. During this joyous event we celebrated the risen Christ and welcomed four neophytes into our parish family. We would like to welcome Sandra, Eric, Kelley, and Mike as the newest members of the St. Francis Xavier family!
We, the faithful of St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church, enjoy a rich and varied heritage and, guided by the Holy Spirit proclaim and live the teachings and example of Jesus Christ and His Church. With Saint Francis Xavier as our model, we selflessly offer ourselves in service to God and one another.
We seek always to promote the sanctity of human life and inherent dignity to be afforded to all God’s children. We seek to witness our faith, promote a sense of community, foster the family, protect the weak, comfort the sick and dying, and announce the good news of salvation to all.
We join our hearts and minds by lifting our hands in worship and fostering Christian education and action.
New Parishioners Online Registration Form
If you would like to become part of our parish. Please complete the New Parishioners Online Registration Form by clicking HERE.
Protecting God's Children
To report an incidence of suspected child sexual abuse, please contact your local law enforcement agency, or you may confidentially contact WV Child Protective Services at 800-352-6513.
Tuesday & Thursday 8:00am
Saturday Vigil 5:00pm
Sunday 10:30am & 5:00pm