Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 2015 Sherri Hill Designer Gown Style Fully Beaded Dress color (Jade Green)
- ANALILI Geopattern Dress, bluee white, size M NWT SRP 190
- BNWT Studio 8 Phase Eight ISABELLA Green Lace Occasion Evening Party Dress Sz 20
- Tyr Fusion 2 Tight Size 30 Royal bluee
- ELEGANT MgoldCCAN ISLAMIC TAKSHITA WEDDING GOWN KAFTAN DRESS FOR WOMEN GOWN
- Gyalwana Womens Wool-Blend Sheath Dress, 4-6 Red
- Hecho a Mano Algodón Hippie Natural Katmandú Vestido Boho Retro
- Ladies Mocha brown stretch dress high low size large NWT fishtail 58 spring
- Medium 1940s Linen Day Dress Button Front 40s Vintage bluee Short Sleeve Summer
- NEW Jovani 550 Ocean Prom Formal Size 2 Cruise Evening Long Gown NWT Dress
- Nwt womens junior sz small ROMEO + JULIET dress 108
- Peugeot Mens Matte gold Quartz Metal and Leather Casual Watch, color Brown
- Two Tone Faux Fur Coat
- Star Wars Movie Jedi Dress With Cowl Hood
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...