Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- St John Collection Santana Knit Zip Front Brown Cardigan Sweater Size 16 Vintage
- 3xlarge bust 50 waist43 Short Mint Green Prom Dress Lace top Party Homecoming
- Anthropologie Crochet Bodice Occasion Party Dress
- BRAND NEW David Meister Navy Long Sleeve Illusion Dress w Knot Detail Size 12
- Catherine Malandrino Turquoise Dress, size 8
- CREA CONCEPT - LANGES KLEID M KURZ WOLLE grey black blue T 38 - WIE NEU
- Fontana 2.0 Clothing Women Dresses Pink 84199 moda1 SALE
- J.Crew Women's Crepe Maxidress, Retails 118, Size Small
- La Femme Prom Dress Style 18584 Platinum Size 2
- MARJOLAINE NUISETTE COURTE 100% coton sizes M, L, XL color purple 'Poeme'
- New Mgoldccan Party Wear Wedding Gown Dress For Women By Maxim Creation 5717
- NWT Versace Collection Print Sheath BAROQUE Dress MADE IN ITALY 10 US LUXURY
- SEQUIN LONG RED PROM SWEET 16 DRESS
- Special event dress, size petite 0- wedding communion
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...