Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- FINAL MARKDOWN Elie Tahari Christiana Light bluee Cotton Shirtdress Dress sz 2
- Alice + Olivia Multicolor Rainbow Ikat Diamond Sequin Dress Size Small
- blueGIRL blueMARINE SWEATER DRESS WOMEN'S DRESS sz. IT 42 US 6 8 MADE IN ITALY
- Forplay scrunch butt white fringe triangle bikini
- DVF JULIAN SILK WRAP DRESS SIZE 2, 4
- Gorgeous Mary Katrantzou Dress. Size 2. Silk. Short Sleeves. Mint Condition.
- Item M6 women Calzettoni, Knee-High Invisible, Lunghezza L1 Und L2, 15 - Cipria
- Lewit NEW bluee White Women's Size 10 Gathered Plaid Sheath Dress 399 794
- Maje Rana Lace Dress Designer Lace Dress by MAJE size 1
- New NWT Free People Intimately Dress Pink Ivory Medium Fits Like Small XS READ
- Ohyeah Women Solid Formal Lace Maxi Dress Long Sleeve Off Shoulder Elegant
- PASCAL MILLET pour MUSEUM Dresses 168324 White S
- Orvis Trench Coat Women's Size 14 Khaki Cotton Blend Lined EUC
- SNIDEL Dresses 851937 Pink 1
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...