Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Aleena Moslem Burqa Jilab Indische Wome Muslimischen Hijab Burqa Abaya Kleid
- Betsey Johnson Womens Faux Wrap Cami Midi Scuba Dress BHFO 5495
- RALPH LAUREN Bright Paisley Loop Strap Halter Plunge Swimsuit 6 colorful
- Dress by Coast (Malacom Collection) size 10
- Gap women’s navy dress size 8, 14 NWT
- JOVANI 59762 pink gold authentic dress. FREE UPS USPS. MANY SIZES LUX SERVICE
- KBF Dresses 492007 Green ONE
- Marni Signature Dotted Light Pink Summer Dress Sz 42 10 895
- New off the Shoulder Bardot Dress - Knee Length
- NWT The Limited Women’s Ponte Sheath Dress Scarlet Red Size 18 18W
- Peter Pilotto Printed Summer Dress, Size UK6 EU36.
- Stützstrumpfhose Kompressionsstrumpfhose Strumpfhose Stütz Klasse 2 0404LUX
- ZARA BEIGE ECRU WATER REPELLENT RUBBERIZED PARKA BNWT SIZE S RRP .99
- Green designer parka coat With Fringe
- Paul & Joe Womens Sleeveless Vest Top Navy bluee Cotton Size FR 36
- SPORTMAX black Lana knee-lunghezza del cappotto, US 6
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...