Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Dress Length:||Knee Length||Size (Women's):||6|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- LEATHER WOMENS BIKER VEST WOMENS MEDIUM BY LEATHER KING
- Wilsons 34 Bust Women's M Long Dark bluee Purple Leather Vest Mini Dress
- A919 MODERNER NERZMANTEL PELZMANTEL NERZ PELZ MANTEL - FEMALE MINK FUR COAT
- W50 super GOT TO HAVE IT WOMEN RACCOON FUR COAT BROWN SIZE 11 12
- Champion Tape Crop Overhead Hoodie orange Size 10 Brand New With Tags Never worn
- VICTORIAS SECRET PINK REVERSIBLE BLING FOX Fur HOODIE Leopard FOIL SOLDOUT
- Nine West Womens Suits 1066302-60 1 Button Solid Ponte- Choose SZ color.
- Aran Crafts Womens Irish Winter Wool Cable knit medium Pink Full Zip Sweater
- SKULL CASHMERE-WOMEN SWEATER-BROWN TAN-SIZE-SMALL-EXCELLENT CONDITION
- NWT Eileen Fisher Lemon Ice Organic Linen Cotton Rib Box Top Sz XL 178
- Cullen 100% cashmere sweatercoat sweater coat small s
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...