Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Lauren by Ralph Lauren
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Vietnam||Size (Women's):||0|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Karen Zambos Womens Vintage Cut Off Sweatshirt bluee Pink Size Small
- New Women’s WildFox White Label Dark orange Sweater Cardigan Button Down XS
- New Ladies Men Xmas Off to the Pub Print Sweater Christmas Jumper Plus Sizes
- BEACH BUNNY Bronze NWT 95 'Feel Again' Purple Swim Cover-Up Shorts
- ASOS Plus Size Ladies Mini Dress with Embellished Waist in PINK US18
- Badgley Mischka Gown Size 6 NWOT Retail 595
- Christmas Hot Runway Fashion New Sleeveless A nail printing Vest skirt Dress
- Dark Navy formal gown ladies size 10 white After Six spaghetti straps womens
- FENDI Maroon Chocolate Two-Tone Wool Dress, Made in , Size 4 (IT 40), NWT
- J Crew Women's Long Sleeve Flouncy Hem Dress Painted Floral Wear to Work 6 K3883
- Ladies Womens Lapel Collar High Waist A Line 3 4 Sleeves Embroidery Midi Dress
- MARKEN JERSEY KLEID green SOMMER FREIZEIT GR. 44, GR. 48, GR. 50 0416519320
- NEW BOSS HUGO BOSS Dasala Sleeveless Sheath Dress in Pink - Size 8
- NWT SZ 4 SANSI PLEATED TUNIC BY HOLDING HORSES SHIRTDRESS
- Pinko dress Women's Red Short Sleeve Spring-Summer cod. 106090 IE
- Siste's Dress MADE IN ITALY Woman Reds 1718 NWT
- Nuevo Acolchado women Piel Abrigo de invierno Chaqueta las señoras
- Centigrade Leather Full Length Long Caramel Trench Coat Removable Lining Small
- Rag and bone Haprer top Fog bluee sz.XS NWT sty W276A70NEO
- Craghoppers NL Dainely Gilet, Mushroom, 4, CWB837-73T08L
- New Scarlet Red Sheared Rex Rabbit Fur Vest Sizes Small Medium Large Extra Large
- Women's Sz 6 8 Brand New Burgundy Fox Fur Vest
- ProSphere Women's Bloomsburg University Camo Fullzip Hoodie (BU)
- Ice Breaker Women's Descender Long Sleeve Zip Hood Snow-Skiing-Apparel XS
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...