Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Item which there is little feeling of wearing, and is not worried about a dirt and damage”|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Hunter for Target Women's Hooded Windbreaker Vest and Shorts XL
- Allegra K Women's Winter Warm Hoodie Parkas Outerwear Drawstring Plush Coat
- Occident Womens Autumn Falbala Long Sleeve White Shirt Pantsuits Blouse Long New
- Vintage Madeleine for Saks Fifth Ave Leather Duster w Moose
- Winter design women occident 100% real cashmere fur fox fur collar outwear coats
- Acelitt Women's Fuzzy Casual Loose Winter Casual Sweatshirt Hooded Size S - 2XL
- Women Office Suits Fashion Formal Pants Suits Two-piece Blazers+Pants Size S-4XL
- Draper's & Damon's Skirt Set 3pc Teal 10P Career Modest NWT 180
- Sleeved Knit Poncho, NWT, One-Size, 3262
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...