Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- La Redoute Womens Lightweight Belted Coat
- Winter Women Rabbit Fur Mink Fur Knit Cappa Cloak Warm Hooded Tassel Poncho Size
- NOEL 2014 manteau Save the Queen modèle GEOMETRIE neuf, étiqueté valeur
- Lee Cooper Women's sweatshirt Pink Long Sleeve polyester 110377 UK
- NWT ZARA TIE DYE HOODIE SWEATSHIRT 0495 072 Sz S OVERSIZED RAINBOW blueE
- CASUAL CORNERladiesWOOL PLAID WINTER FALL LINED BLAZER (14) N W TAGS 194.00
- Charter Club Woman Cardigan 1X
- Joie Jenka Geo Lace Sweater in Porcelain - Size XS
- Magnifique Gilet THE KOOPLES SPORT XS
- FABULOUS KEKOO RASPBERRY ASYMMETRIC LAYERING TUNIC SIZE L XL XXL
- Coogi Authentic M Women’s Sweater cardigan Australia
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...