Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||New without tags : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Display sales, item may have been tried on”|
|Size (Women's):||4||Season:||All Seasons|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Womens NEW Size Petite Talbots Shirts Tops New With Tags Lot Of 10 NWT 4
- Eileen Fisher Womens PM Sweater Cardigan Open front linen silk purple
- Elizabeth & James- Pink Ribbed Sweater Sz M
- -35% Simclan Sommer Kleid Gr. 40 Baumwolle petrol ärmellos Ballonkleid
- Anthropologie Brushstroke Blossoms Dress Peter Som x Made in Kind sz 4
- Braces Skirts Floral Dress Bubble Skirt Knee Length Dress Elegant Three Floor NW
- Catherine Deane Womens Ketu Dress White gold Lace Size 12 10995502
- CottonWays Womens Size 3 2X 3X White Kristy Dress 69
- EXCLUSIVE DUBAI FLOOR TOUCH KAFTAN WEDDING GOWN DRESS BY MAXIM CREATION 6562
- ISABEL MARANT HOLLIS DRESS FR 34 shoes Sneakers Shirts Top Jumper Summer
- Mary Katrantzou Ramora Ocean Pile Viscose Jersey Dress XS
- NEW FREE PEOPLE NORTH STAR LACE EMBELLISHED MINI DRESS SIZE US 2
- NWT Miss Me MM Couture Plum Ruffle Flowy Silk Boutique Dress S
- Paul & Joe Womens Made in France orange Shift Overlay Dress Sz FR 36 US 4
- SOLD OUT NEW Red Carter Cover-Up Maxi Dress Cutouts Swim Plum Multi XS 175
- GORGEOUS DESIGNER J+M DAVIDSON IVORY COTTON RAINCOAT, UK SIZE 12
- Centigrade Longline Quilted Coat with Faux Fur Trim Navy S
- Free People About Town Leopard Faux Fur Coat XS
- 198.00 NWT Lilly Pulitzer Isabelle Down Vest Cheeky Melon XXS NEW FIRST QUALITY
- NEW Tahari Women's Overcoat Sz 10 Wool Blend colorful Coat Casual Textured 340
- RARE RUNWAY CAPE COAT WOOL JUNYA WATANABE COMME DES GARCONS 36 FR 40 IT S
- Ellesse Serinatas Zip Sweat Haut Survêtement Femme Veste Sgs03134
- LAUREL HOSENANZUG GR 40-42 HELLbrown - BLAZER MIT HOSE ( O 9253 R )
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...