Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Beautiful TORY BURCH Long Sleeve Wool Blend Snake Print Sweater - SZ S
- 2018 Aristocratic temperament Slim layered sleeve printing Floral dress S-XL
- ANAYI Dresses 304426 WhiteｘMulticolor 38
- BNWT Topshop Pink Cold Shoulder Ruffle Embellished Maxi Dress 14
- NWT Seafolly Matt Tie Front Halter Bikini Top Sz AU8 US4
- Elegant Off Shoulder Tea length Prom Dress Bridesmaid Party Evening Formal Dress
- Ethnic Bohemian Ukrainian Embroidered Linen Dress Size Medium
- INC NEW bluee Yellow Womens Size 2P Petite Daisy Floral Maxi Dress 159 188
- Ladies Dress Coast nude silk & floral lace bust, RRP Mandy dress 2214
- MARCHESA RED SILK EMBELLISHED TOP DETAIL STRAPLESS FULL LENGTH FORMAL GOWN Sz 12
- New Look Women's Dress Purple (Purple Pattern 59) 18 (Manufacturer Size 18)
- NWT MADEWELL SILK SHEER-STRIPE CAMI DRESS C6262 150 Sz L Red
- Parker bluee Sleeveless Magnolia Cut Out Dress Size Medium 298 10306552
- State of Being flower design dress size large
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...