Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Mint condition no defects”|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Eileen Fisher Art to Wear Red orange Wool Boxy Sweater XS S M L
- 178 BNWT EILEEN FISHER Italian Merino Jersey IRIS Boxy Top Sweater LARGE L G
- 2019 Feast Womens gold Wedding Long Dress Bridesmaid Floral Gown Party Yoooc
- Ann Taylor Loft Dress Small Petite
- Boden KATHLEEN MIDI DRESS W0147 size 6P RRP IS5DT
- Adidas Women's Tennis Essex Skirt
- Derek Lam Off-White Navy Striped Cotton Linen Sleeveless Dress Size 4
- Emerald green, new with tags, prom dress size 8
- ISABEL MARANT El vestido ocasional blue, Size XS
- Lazy Oaf Pink Puppy Party Dress Size Small
- MARIA PINTO Purple Sleeveless Shift Dress Size XL
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...