Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Size (Women's):||M||Material:||Wool Blend|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- JESSICA SIMPSON Navy White Heathered Tweed LS Unique Knitted Sweater NWT 2X
- CARVEN Sweaters 539498 Red S
- 2018 women's new elegant sexy fresh stand collar Pleated printing long Dress
- Ann Taylor - Size 14 bluee Ballad Floral Flounce Shift Dress 139.00 (U93)
- Boden Adelina Floral Jersey Dress Opuent bluee Tropical Size 12 RRP
- CHARLIE BROWN Evening Maxi Dress Size 16 BNWOT
- Custo Barcelona Habre Purple Dress Tunic Top SZ S
- Emilio Pucci Embellished cutout Dress UK6-8, RRP3990GBP New Runway
- J Crew Women Size XXS Dress Lace Sleeveless bluee White Stripe Shift NWOT
- Lilly Pulitzer Crystal Hotty Pink Strapless Pink Dress 2
- MAJOR UNICORN LuLaRoe Butterfly Floral Tan Amelia Dress
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...