Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Taille:||XL||Matière:||Polyester, Bas, Plume, Laine, Acrylique|
|Caractéristiques:||Avec Ceinture, Imperméable|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- CHELSEA28 115 NWT Contour Rib Alpaca Blend Sweater Heather Grey Size L
- NEW RALPH LAUREN bluee Label Women Crochet Island Pink Sweater Pony Logo Sz Small
- Chloe Sweaters 897936 Grey M-L
- Antik Batik Paris Silk Sequin Long Sleeve Drop Waist Dress Beach Cover Up M
- Cache Dress Silk NWT 168.00 Pink Leopard Dress Sz 6 Romantic Sophisticated
- Chrisper Sommerkleid Tunika Gestreift Trägerkleid Zipper Strandkleid S-XL
- Daisy Drive Women's Long Floral Print Sleeveless Jersey Dress X-Small Light bluee
- Fogal Etincelle Strumpfhose, elastischer Tüll, Naht und Muster, black, 44-46
- Iliann Loeb Dresses 624223 Grey
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren Women's Geometric-Lace Sleeveless Dress
- Marc Jacobs Dress - Size 6
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...