Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||New without tags : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
elizabeth and james
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- DIANE von FURSTENBERG Dresses 718951 RedｘMulticolor 2
- Free People NEW Beige Women's Size Large L SImone Lace Shift Dress 128
- Jesse Kamm- bluee Brushed Sleeveless Maxi Dress Sz XS
- LM Collection Womens Gown Size 0 Flutter Gown Navy bluee 338 10864210
- NEU 695 Zimmermann Arcadia Dress Kleid Net A Porter M My Theresa
- NWOT Tory Burch Emma gold Yellow Tweed Sheath Sleeveless Dress Work Size 2 448
- NWT JCrew EDGED LACE CAP-SLEEVE DRESS 2p 2petite XS vintage champagne
- SELF-PORTRAIT Tiered Broderie Anglaise-Trimmed Crepe Dress Size
- Vintage Retro Style Ladies Coat - Belted Waist - Atmosphere - Size 10 - VGC
- Stunning BODEN Pure Silk Satin Jewelled Dress UK Size 8 R NEW Abstract 8R
- GORGEOUS Red Wool 3 4 Sleeve Peacoat with Asymmetrical Buttons by IMASU, Size M
- Fontana 2.0 ESMERALDA Femme purple 78072
- Madewell Women's Large Red Faux Shearling Lined Collarless Cocoon Coat EUC
- black Femme Cuir de Mouton Gothique Matrice Trench-Coat Steampunk Veste Militaire
- Marvin Richards women's Church Winter fox fur tuxedo Lambswool long coat size 16
- Canterbury Girls Vapodshield Fleece OH Hoody - Pastel purplec Marl
- Victoria's Secret Pink Bling Studs Animal Print Slouchy Crew Sweatshirt XS NWT
- St. John Sz 4 Suit 3 Piece Pant Set Full Zip Blazer Sleeveless Top Logo Elastic
- Womens Gap Sweater Coat
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...