Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- John Smedley women sweater top brown size M cotton Authentic
- Brooks Bredhers Women's Classic Wool Blazer Paisley Size 12
- Vintage wool Gaeltarra Irish cardigan medium M 12 bust 38 cable chunky knit
- Nic + Zoe Womens Medium Red bluee Linen Blend Geometric Open Light Cardigan 138
- LIZALU' CURVY GIRL CARDIGAN LEGGERO TAGLIECOMODE F605XAFLZ19 color BIANCOSS2016
- Rare James Long Grey Cardigan - Size XS
- NIC+ZOE Sweater Open Front Stitch Fix Size M --NWOT 158
- 390 ADRIANNA PAPELL WOMENS PINK RUCHED EMBELLISHED DRESS A-LINE GOWN SIZE 12
- Aidan Mattox Dress - Spaghetti Strap Fringe Size 10 MSRP 395
- BEAUTIFUL DESIGNER REISS LONDON DRESS US SIZE 2 EUC
- Elomi Chevrón Es7452 con con Aro Top de Bikini Escotado Media Noche ( Mih ) 44f
- DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Gorro Animal Print Jersey Dress
- Ever-Pretty Women Cold-Shoulder Long Formal Evening Dress with Side Split 10US
- Isabel Marant Etoile Amelie White 480 Save 25% Off Now 360 SS19
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...