Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 14 Large XL SEXY Womens BOLD FLORAL PRINT SHIFT DRESS Spring Summer Wedding
- ALYCE PARISFORMAL DRESSCAMEO pinkSZ 6MUST SELLGORGEOUSNWTBEADED LACE
- BNWT KOOKAI Yalena Red Dresse Size 1
- Women's NWT Lauren Ralph Lauren Rainforest Botanical One-Piece Halter Swimsuit
- Eileen Fisher Organic Cotton Drapey Denim Mandarin Collar Tie Dress PM NWT 208
- GUESS BY MARCIANO JOANNE DRESS
- J Kara Women's Plus Size Cold Shoulder Beaded Gown
- Lilly pulitzer dress small new
- Maeve for Anthropologie silk wool gold mustard sleeveless dress NWT size 6
- New Jcrew Ruffle-sleeve Eyelet Dress Lavender Mist Sz 6P H7702 148
- NWT W118 By Walter Baker Women Green Casual Dress Med
- PHASE 8 LONDON Vinny Tunic Dress US 10 FIG RRP 98
- whiteHE PORTE MANTEAU black T44 QUASI NEUF PORTÉ (3 ARTICLES ACHETÉS=2 EUROS EN -
- Sue Wong White Beaded Dress
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...