Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 2-PC Suit Blazer & Skirt, Jones New York, Cotton-Silk-blend Tweed 14
- New Sam Edelman Short Sleeve Pointelle Stripe Sweater IVORY Small (Retail 99)
- NWT J.Crew Fair Isle Striped Sweater Turquoise Thistle Green Size S
- Alpaca Sweater Quality Export Peru Cardigan 100% Alpaca Wool Size L Button Vtg
- Nwt Escada Hot Pink Fringed Cardigan Size 38
- MIU MIU Cropped Fair isle wool sweater - Size 40 - FREE SHIPPING
- 198 New Lilly Pulitzer RIKA FIT & FLARE DRESS Resort White Daisy Eyelet 6
- Adrianna Papell Iri Faille Long Dress One Shoulder
- BCBG Maxazria Maegan Metallic Jacquard A-Line Halter Dress, Size L
- DaKine Women's Makana Short Dolphin Large
- Desigual Women's Pant_holy Green - Choose SZ color
- Free People Diamond Head Embroidered Green Dress S NWT
- HotSquash Women's Lace Dress bluee (Midnight bluee) 22
- Ladies Sleeveless Evening Party Hollow Out Lace Up Long Dresses Bride Wedding
- MARITHE FRANCOIS GIRBAUD robe + jupon marine en rami size L NEUVE ÉTIQUETTE
- NEW Giorgio Armani Strapless Tie Ribbon Evening Dress size 44
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...