Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||New without tags : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Woven in Scotland - Queens Label - Excellent condition”|
|Size:||L||Garment Care:||Dry-clean Only|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Rare Vintage 1993AW ISSEY MIYAKE PERMANENTE Wool Shawl Stole with Fringe Brown
- Victorias Secret Pink Hoodie Sweatshirt Pull Over White Logo L
- TWOPLAY FELPA women CAPPUCCIO FELPA women 30898 red
- Occident Womens Suits Pink Wool Midi Coat A-line Skirt Parka 2pcs Outwear Jd_uk
- MAGASCHONI CASHMERE - 100% Cashmere Lavender cardigan Sweater S
- Roxy Ready B Sweatshirt - Tropical Peach - Ladies Sweatshirts & Jumpers
- LAUREN RALPH LAUREN RED RIBBED COLLAR CARDIGAN SWEATER gold BUTTONS NWT XS S M
- Woman H&M M06 Solid purple sweater M
- NWT 375 TORY BURCH bluesh Champagne Reyna cardigan sz XL
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...