Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Ralph Lauren Dress Size 8 Western Skirt
- Marccain Trousers Suit And Dress Size 2 Excellent Condition
- Halston Double SweaterKnit Open Cascade Frnt Poncho Dusty Mve Brdx M NEW A280154
- PLS+T Sweaters 669256 Grey 2
- Storybook Knits 3X Womens Sweater Cat Tan Brown Fringe Cardigan Button Down
- JANE WHEELER Sapphire100% Cashmere Hand Knit SEQUIN Shrug Cardigan Sweater Sz L
- Olga Womens Party Evening Dress Made in UK, size 6, 8 10 12 14
- Alex Evenings Women's Plus-Size Belted Sequin Lace Gown
- Betsy & Adam Taupe Womens Size 4 Embellish Cold-Shoulder Dress 189.99
- Women Swimwear Sexy One Piece Swimsuit Handmade Flower Halter High-end Bodysuit
- Dahl'ia Dresses 803284 blueeｘRed
- Faviana Neoprene s7961 Ivory Gown with Beading 2 6 8 10
- J Crew Tiered Eyelet Midi Dress Size 8 White Cotton Dress Sundress Style F2317
- Leg Avenue Dress Grace Size Small
- Missoni Bright Pink Henley Knit Dress Size 38 Sexy NWOT
- New Free People Endless Summer Belted Maxi Dress Size 6 Lavender 138
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...