Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- ProSphere Women's Florida International University Ombre Fullzip Hoodie (FIU)
- Superdry Women's Vintge Logo Metalic Otlne Hood Jumper
- 2PCS Women Vintage Stand Collar Buttons Dress White Suits Leisure Loose Trousers
- Eileen Fisher Red 100% Wool Open Cardigan Sweater 1X
- Sale Lularoe solid salmon pink Sarah cardigan duster new large L free ship
- NWT CYNTHIA ROWLEY 2-ply 100% Cashmere Sweater Dotted knit XS M L
- NWT Eileen Fisher Red Merino Wool Ballet Nec knit Boxy Knit Top Size XL 198
- 3.1 PHILLIP LIM navy and white sleeveless beaded dress size 0
- Adrianna Papell Women's Suzette Embroidered Sheath - Choose SZ color
- Bailey 44 Womens Danseuse Daytime Mini Cold Shoulder Casual Dress BHFO 1379
- Missguided à Lanières Arrière Maillot de Bain black Eu 36 Us 4 (ee2)
- Dark City commutateur Plunge Zip robe blacke
- FOXEY NEWYORK Dresses 530667 Beige 38
- James Perse Taupe Stretch Knit Ruched Cotton Knee Length Bodycon Dress - M 2
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...