Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Size Type:||Regular||Size (Women's):||0|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Chloé Ruffled Ivory Milk cotton poplin sleeveless career office top FR 38
- Handmade Boho Bohemian Crochet Bikini Top Swimsuit Hippy Casual Set Fancy Cotton
- Aventura Women's Ballari Dress, bluee Indigo, L
- Ball evening dress size XS-S new
- UniSweet Womens Retro Classic Floral Crop Top Bikini Two Piece Swimsuit (FBA)
- Derhy Women's Canton Party Dress blue (Marine 300)
- FLAX LINEN DRESS L NWOT Speakeasy GREY
- J.CRE GATHERED-SLEEVE DRESS IN TWO-WAY STRETCH COTTON IN PINK SIZE 6 G1180
- Leaf Print Cut Out Dress
- Mandolin Womens Maxi Dress Purple Size 12 Tie Die Geometric 100% Silk UK AZ
- New JOVAN 17470 Genuine Halter Full-Length Prom Women Formal Gown Party Dress 0
- NWT Maeve Anthropologie Faux Wrap Dress Botanica 00 Green Print Hanky Hem 158o
- PETIT BATEAU Dresses 728332 Multicolor XXS
- STYLE-5794 SIZE 10 COLOR- RED PROM-PAGEANT-FORMAL-DRESS-GOWN-GROOM
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...