Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Dodge Charger R T Women's Sweatshirt Route 66 USA Muscle Car
- Women's University of Alabama in Huntsville Grunge Fullzip Hoodie (Apparel)
- NWT 180 WOMEN'S NIKE TECH FLEECE FULL ZIP CAPE HOODIE SIZE LARGE FAST SHIP
- NEW JCrew Regent Blazer Super 120s Wool F5642 12 Fall'16 NAVY
- NWT Halogen Coral Reef Beaded Cardigan Sweater Sz L Petite 100% Cotton
- Medium MOTH Anthropologie Wool Cotton Long Duster orange Cardigan
- Nwt Talbots 2XPetite Audrey 100% Cashmere Paisley Sweater
- ST. JOHN SPORT White Hooded Sweater Size Small
- 140 ASSORTED SECRET SILKY PANTYHOSE - ASSORTED SIZES COLORS - RC 8172
- ALYCE PARISFORMALPROMDRESSNAVY goldNWTMUST SELLGORGEOUSSIZE 00STUNNING
- Badgley Mischka Womens Flare Top Sheath Dress US- Choose SZ color.
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...