Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Exact Material:||real leather||Brand:|
|Pattern:||No Pattern||Style:||Other Coats|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Storybook Knits Womens Beaded Cactus Pepper Southwest Cardigan Sweater Size 1X
- 118 Anthropologie Adrian Striped Bomber Cardigan NWT new size S
- Bo13201 LIU JO WOMEN'S BROWN SWEATER
- Ecuadorian Baby Alpaca Wool Shawl Original handmade color pink Real alpaca wool
- 292 CAROLINA K Gauze Tribal Folkloric DRESS M ANTHROPOLOGIE
- Adrianna Papell Women's Plus SZ Scuba Laser Cut a-Line Dress - Choose SZ color
- Beautiful Party Evening Skirt Sequin Saree Women Fashion Clothing Wrap Sari
- TRIUMPH POWER Modelador HK 550 Bañador blue 20
- Diane Von Furstenberg Women's Silk Crawling Chain Shirt Dress
- EQUIPMENT Womens LUCIDA LEOPARD PRINT WASHED SILK Sleeveless Dress Nude Brown XS
- Hunter Bell bluee Front Zip Women's 8 Sleeveless Midi A-Line Dress 363-
- Laura Ashley Women's A-Line Dress Size 14
- Mandalay Long Sleeve Sequin red Lace Dress
- NEW JOSEPH Aspen Green Belted Asymmetric Drape Sleeveless Midi Dress 44 US 12
- NWT St. John Raja Snakeskin Print Stretch Silk Dress Size 4
- PHILOSOPHY DI ALBERTA FERRETTI WHITE LONG DRESS USA 4 IT40
- Summer Fruits Sleeveless Dress Flared Short
- ELEVENSES Brown Floral Jacquard Swing Coat Sz 2 Anthropologie EUC
- Spring Womens two-piece dress Grace Belted Slim Fit Wool Blend Blazer Pants Sz
- Diesel bottle green fur long Vest
- Vintage Faux Fur Leopard Print Lined Oversized 'Olympia Fashions' Winter Coat
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...