Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Anthropologie Embroidered Topaz Dress 6
- Brand New Monsoon Red Lace Cressida Dress Size 8 RRP With Tags
- CeCe NEW Burgundy Red Womens Size 4 Halter Fit & Flare Sheath Dress 138 275
- Cristina Gavioli dress Women's orange Sleeveless Spring-Summer cod. 71290 US
- EXTREMELY RARE Alexander Mcqueen Hells Angels Printed Knit Sheath Dress Size M
- ISSA White Cotton Mini Dress, US 6
- LEONA EDMISTON 'BELINDA' DRESS NEW WITHOUT TAGS RRP 490
- Mara Hoffman Green Multicolor Print Long Column Maxi Dress Size Large
- New Julie Brown Sharon Maxi Wrap Dress Medium Hot Pink Navy Rt 198
- NWT Theory Pleated Hem Dress 8 395
- Pantyhose Style Shows Tights Spring And Summer With Glossy Trousers Tights
- St. John Knit Magenta Dress Size 10 Beautiful St John Buttons Front of Dress
- Aquascutum Long Coat size 14Reg No.W870 01 2
- Giacca da women Eskimo Invernale black Fodera Teddy con Cappuccio D-388
- Zara Chocolate Teddy Faux Fur Coat With Lapels Bloggers Size M BNWt
- NWT Topshop Power Shoulder Trench Coat (Size 10)
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...