Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||New without tags : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“De labelled due to supplier specifications.”|
|Exact Material:||65% Wool 18% Mohair 17% Polyamide/Nylon|
|Colour:||Purple||Garment Care:||Dry-clean Only|
|Material:||Wool Blend||Lining:||100% Polyester|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- NWT La whitea Swimwear Island Goddess Lingerie Double Strap Tankini Top 10 US
- DVF Diane Von Furstenberg HELEN Stretch Jersey Dress Ocean bluee 365
- Gorgeous Sleeveless Beaded Qipao Cheongsam Dress
- JVN by Jovani Rhinestone Strapless Prom Pageant Formal Gown SZ 12 MSRP 338
- LA FEMME 25270 Forest Emerald Green Satin Ruched Strappy Sexy Sweetheart Gown 4
- Marc By Marc Jacobs MIRIAM Lined Mesh Net Maxi Dress 198.00-Sold Out -Small
- NEW LA FEMME 25670 Navy Shimmer Plunging Sexy Satin Strappy A-Line Train Gown 2
- NWT FREE PEOPLE Intimately Flouncy Hem Print Slip Dress Cherry Combo. Sz L
- Philore Dresses 929399 Beige 36
- Summer Dress Knitting Cotton Evening Party Bodycon Long Sleeves Beading Diamonds
- Captain Corsaire Kristen Gilet - NEW
- Cool leather waistcoat for women, great quality, very fashion look
- Waverly Grey White Women's Size 2 Windowpane Open-Front Coat Wool 350-
- London Fog Womens Limited Edition Long Trench Coat Lined Tan Sz 6 Reg Small
- NWT J Crew Collection Faux-Fur Leopard Print Coat Size M G9553 298 Fall 2018
- Balmain Houndstooth Wool Tweed double breasted coat FR 40
- ProSphere Women's Butler University Marble Fullzip Hoodie (BU)
- Mercibeaucoup, Sweats & Hoodies 368349 GreyｘPinkｘMulticolor 1
- New J Crew Petite Parke Blazer in Stretch Linen Warm Sunflower Sz 4P H9726
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...