Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Material:||Faux Fur||Size Type:||Regular|
|Style:||Faux Fur||Size (Women's):||M|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- NWD 188 Victoria's Secret Faux-Fur Collar Coat - Persimmon - SZ M
- Adidas Originals W Padded Long Navy Vest Size New (632)
- Lgold Piana Wool Three-Button Coat Size 44 10 NWT ITALY
- Moncler Quilted Shell Down Vest 595
- Alternative Women's Day Off Hoodie
- TAHARI ASL Womens DB Solid Tan Ribbed Polyester Pant Suit Sz 14
- Absolutely fabulous designer Spring outfit - Nipon suit, Hermes scarf, handbag
- Lularoe Happy Hearts Collection Caroline 2xl
- NWT Alex Marie Navy 100% Cashmere Pippa Cardigan Size L
- Ellesse Sudadera de women Basilo Jersey
- Nils Womens Kajsa Sweater 6014 Red w White Snowflake Design 1 4 Zipper- SMALL
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...