Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Fit:||Loose Fit||Features:||Full Zip, Insulated, Quilted|
|Fabric Technology:||Wind Resistant||Size (Women's):||M|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- LADIES LEATHER VEST WITH 2 SIDE STRAPS, FIL510CCB
- Cripple Creek Large Chocolate Brown Suede Womens Coat Fringe Fully LIned
- Hollert women Giacca in pelle di Agnello - Lindsay Invernale Merino Suede
- Sunice Tanya Coat with Fur
- Sweaty Betty Competitor Run Hoody Size L Excellent Condition
- NWOT FIRST OPTION LG 44+ BUST blueE & BROWN TUNIC BLOUSE & MIDCALF SKIRT SUIT
- LL Bean Women's Nordic Cardigan Sweater Merino Wool Size M
- 2Pcs Set Pink Beaded Bowknot Headed And Short Sleeve Different Patrern Embroi...
- Hand Knit 100% Wool Emerald Chunky Sweater Dress Size Free New
- Poncho Women Luxury Fuzzy Knit Cocoon Poncho Wrap Cozy Coat Sweater Winter Cover
- NWT Vince Ribbed Hem Silk Cashmere Cardigan, Size Large
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...