Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Allison Parris bluesh Pink Women's Size 2 Pleated Eyelet A-Line Dress 335-
- BNWT Coast Dress Size 14
- NWT GOTTEX PROFILE Party Time HALTER Swimskirt 2pc BATHING SUIT Swimsuit SET- 8
- ECCOCI WOMENS 6 MULTICOLOR SLEEVELESS MAGGIE SUMMER BOLD GEOMETRIC DRESS NWT
- Green J Crew Dress, size 8
- H&M White & Red Dress
- Komarov Leopard Print Charmeuse Dress Size S Small
- Marchesa Voyage Multi color Taste The Rainbow Sheath Dress 545 Size 8 10476932
- NEW Lot Sexy Club wear Micro Mini Dress Party Dance Top Exotic Rave S M L XL
- NWT 1285 Versace Knit Sleeveless Tube Dress size 42IT
- PATRIZIA PEPE Navy bluee Mini Dress, US 6
- STS Sail to Sable Sz M Aqua Navy blueee Striped Knit Dress Bell 3 4 Sleeve Cotton
- BORG WOMENS SINGLE BREASTED SHEEPSKIN COATS SIZE 18 44”CHEST REF 4324
- NUEVO Distressed Rasgado Grande Boyfriend LARGO CHAQUETA DENIM
- Oxford & Regent Faux Fur Leopard Swing Coat M
- ADRIENNE LANDAU ANIMAL PRINT FAUX FUR LONG SLEEVE COAT SIZE M - NWT
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...