Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Pretty top multi-ruffles silk salmon HIGH USE size 42 NEW WITH TAGS
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Dresses 390635 Beigeｘorange 0
- Anthropologie Akemi + Kin Swing Dress Hi Low Crochet Sleeveless Sz M bluee A8
- BOSTON PROPER ANDREA BEHAR BEADED HALTER SZ M 8 10
- Castaluna Womens Embroidered Boho Dress
- COS ELEGANT WOOL GABARDINE STRAIGHT-CUT BEIGE 3 4 SLEEVES SHIFT DRESS-M,12-UK
- FindersKEEPERS Women's Alive Off The Shoulder Ruffle Sleeve Short Dress Small
- J. Crew structured dress, pink, size 4, NWT
- L.K.Bennett Womens Dr. Sulan Statement Dress, 12
- M&S Grey 1920s Flapper Crochet Charleston Fringe Tassle Gatsby Dress Size
- NEW FAME AND PARTNERS Navy Laced Halter Dress 6 NWT 2350 229
- NWT Ruken Sophie Dress- Sz. L Retails for 185
- Sexy Off Shoulder Sequin Gown ( pink gold )
- Spring women's printing pleated fashion temperament turn-down collar Dress Party
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...