Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Betsey Johnson NAVY Floral Scuba Sheath Dress Sz 14 - 49 - New Without Tags
- DKNY teal brown over the shoulder maillot size 4
- DRA Los Angeles Cotton Dress XS
- Gant BO-1401_407800 vestido para women - color red ES
- Jovani 50905 Evening Dress LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED NEW Authentic Gown
- Kawaii Icecream Longsleeve Bodycon Dress
- M Missoni NEW bluee Womens Size IT 36 US 0 Fringe Sheath Knit Dress 1180 027
- New Lilly Pulitzer Bailey Silk Midi Dress Multi Off the Grid Small 09062
- NWT. 1990. Altuzarra Jorma Silk Dress. Size 44
- Pink Floral Lace Embroidery Pleated Party Portrait Long Dress Free Self Delivery
- Magnifique Veste Blazer SINEQUANONE FR 36
- South Western Mountain Ranges Short Sleeve Dress
- Sunbelt Womens Medium Vintage Denim Western Geometric Pattern Blazer
- Miss Sixty Khaki Swing Trench Coat Brass Stud Detail Sz Small
- COP COPINE hiver 2017-2018 top à effet de superposition LABLONDE, prix 38
- Diana Gallesi Giubbotto women Mod. F173R00354 Beige
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...