Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Sleeve Length:||Sleeveless||Size Type:||Regular|
|Dress Length:||Short||Size (Women's):||14|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- LILLY PULITZER Size 2 Cotton Spring Coat Green & White Geometric Print
- Adidas outdoor Women's Fusion Fleece Top - Choose SZ color
- Camel Knit Rabbit Vest with Finn Raccoon Fur
- ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Beige Cotton Trench, US 8
- Dsquared2 NWOT Ladies Green Wool Blend Coat Toggle Zipper Sz 40 Made in
- I'm Here for the Boos Women's Sweatshirt Halloween Ghost Drinking Beer Mug
- J.Crew Spring Linen Coral Stunning Blazer Size 8
- Valentino Polyester Blend Beige Double Breasted Lined Pleated Skirt Suit Size 14
- NWT Womens Ann Taylor LOFT Chunky Ivory Fringe Sweater Sz XL Extra Large
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...