Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- DIY Paint Style Gothic Skull Cropped Hoodie Riley Excellent Codition Size M
- Jacques green size 14 skirt & top navy with mint floral additions party special
- LuLaRoe Sarah Cardigan Coral Small NWOT
- NEW 388 ITALIAN PLUS SIZE WOMEN SEQUIN CARDIGAN TOP L XL XXL 12 14 16 18 SISTES
- LILLY PULITZER COTTON BLEND SWEATER NAVY blueE PINK STRIPE LONG SLEEVE XS
- 100% CASHMERE LIGHT blueE SWEATER SIZE SMALL
- NEIMAN MARCUS COLLECTION 100% CASHMERE SWEATER TOGGLE WRAP WOMEN size S GREAT
- 2017 Lilly Pulitzer Indigo Sunset Swim SHIFT DRESS MILA Size 12
- ALEXANDER WANG Dresses 451045 Grey XS
- BCBG Maxazria Mina bluee White jacquard Mini Dress 8 308 RQI6L967-421 NEW
- Seafolly Bikini purple Soundwave Zig Zag Tank Top AU 12 & Tab Side Pant AU 10
- Darkest Desires Mystic Purple Latex Halter Dress Purple
- Emilio Pucci Dress New 40
- Hot 16 New Occident Fashion V Collar Zipper Style Lace Hollow Green Dress
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...