Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 1'5k Bottega Veneta Tunic Dress Green Printed Silk Asymmetric Silk 42 US6
- Adrianna Papell NEW Pink Womens Size 12 Floral-Print Sheath Dress 119 362
- BCBGeneration Teal bluee Strapless Ruffle Dress Sz M New with tag
- Bañador women ANOA sizes 44 NUEVO Badeanzug Frauen - swimsuit women
- Diane von Furstenberg DVF Dark Teal 100% Wool Long sleeve Sweater Dress Large
- Free People NEW White Ivory Women's Small S Whisk Me Away Fringe Dress 198
- Indian Cotton Women Kaftan Hand Screen Printed Casual Maxi Gown Dress 5 PCs Lot
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Lace-Bodice Crepe Dress Woman 2 NWT MSRP 199
- MARINA RNALDI BY MAX MARA DRESS,PLUS SIZE 27
- New Long Tulle Evening Formal Party Prom Ball Gown Bridesmaid Dresses Size 2-16+
- Oasis V&A SHIFT DRESS size 8, BNWT
- SEXY abito vestito black tagl. S, M, L, XL (40, 42, 44, 46) pizzo fashion GLAMOUR
- Vintage Womens Medium bluee Yellow Hooded Lined Windbreaker Vented Half Zip Pouch
- Stop Staring, TAN HOUNDSTOOTH BILLION DOLLAR BABY DRESS, BILDB-03 TNDOT
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...