Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||New without tags : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“BRAND NEW, designer tag has been marked with a sharpie - please view all photos”|
|Look:||Clubwear, Goddess, Mod, Wedding Guest, Retro, Vintage, Art||Theme:||Gossip Girl|
|Size (Women's):||10||Garment Type:||Dresses|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Italy||Design Features:||Zipper|
|Style:||Sheath, Shift, Tea Dress, Tunic, Wiggle/Pencil, Shirt Dress, Shift Dress, Tunic Dress||Pattern:||Geometric|
|Material:||N/A||Sleeve Style:||Short Sleeve|
|Season:||All Seasons||Sleeve Length:||Short Sleeve|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Autumn hot sale stereoscopic flower nail bead pink Printed makings fashion dress
- BALENCIAGA PARIS GORGEOUS PEACH SILK SEXY GARDEN PARTY DRESS NEW SZ 40
- Beach Sexy Tassel Knitting Hollow Cover-Ups Swimsuit
- Derek Lam Crosby Cap Sleeve Dress (Size 10)
- Forever Unique Baroque Dress size 8
- J.O.A Denim lace up Dress, Dark Wash bluee, S
- LILLY PULITZER PERLA LASER CUT SHIFT DRESS LARGE NWT
- Marken Kleid mit femininer Schleife black Gr. 40 1018340493
- New NEEDLE AND THREAD tulle maxi beaded bodice dress cami strap us 10 prairie
- NWT LILLY PULITZER CHRISTINE DRESS SUNGLOW YELLOW SEA CUPS PIGMENT 00,0
- Sexy NWT Laundry floral silk slip dress sz 6 Orig 260 SLEEVELESS METALLIC
- Spring Women's Long Dress Long Sleeve Strappy Irregular Falbala Slit dress New
- Marc Cain women blazer pink size N5 100% cotton Genuine
- Lee Cooper Dames jas veelkleurig 110137 BE
- White Sierra Women's Island II Shorts - Choose SZ color
- Womens Waterproof Fox Fur Hooded Real Rabbit Fur Lined Warm Winter Long Coat New
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...