Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Design Features:||Embroidered||Size (Women's):||6|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- JESSICA SIMPSON Navy White Heathered Tweed LS Unique Knitted Sweater NWT 2X
- CARVEN Sweaters 539498 Red S
- 2018 women's new elegant sexy fresh stand collar Pleated printing long Dress
- Ann Taylor - Size 14 bluee Ballad Floral Flounce Shift Dress 139.00 (U93)
- Boden Adelina Floral Jersey Dress Opuent bluee Tropical Size 12 RRP
- TYR baithing suit 300+ hours of performance chlorine proof color fast UPF 50+
- DIANE VON FURSTENBERG DELLA faux wrap dress 100% silk jersey women's 12
- Euc Anthropologie Maeve Sugar Swirl Shift Rare 0
- J Kara Sequined-Popover Gown Size 12 I123
- Lilly Pulitzer Dress Raz Berry Pink Large Cap Sleeve Waffle Stretch gold Trim
- Marni hm dress silk hooded anorak
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...