Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- NWT Gap Academy Blazer Navy bluee White Striped 6
- St John Couture Sz 6 Open Front Knit Blazer Shimmer Rhinestones Embellished USA
- J. JILL✨NEW Holiday Fair Isle Beige Red Cardigan Sweater✨NWT✨Sz S Christmas CUTE
- Danny&Anne Sweaters 767613 bluee F
- ERIC BOMPARD SUPERBE PULL DÉBARDEUR CACHEMIRE & SOIE size L
- Cardigan Femme 100% Laine Manches Longues Long (art.470) + colors
- Sliding Halter Bikini Top in White, Pink, Baby bluee, Turquoise, Mint, Lavender
- Alice + olivia Blayne Cold Shoulder Floral Mini Dress XS 0 NWT 465 Sold Out
- bluee Long Sherri Hill Prom Dress Size 4 New Condition
- Chelsea & purple colorful Maxi Dress Size XS
- DARLING RENEE FITTED DRESS SIZE RRP-
- Fenty Puma By Rihanna Womens Jersey Dress, Evening bluee, Size XXS
- Inverno Robin Fiocco di Neve di Stampa Abito By Run And Fly
- Ladies Midi Aloha Dress Birds of Paradise with Sleeves R-FH
- MARCIANO LOS ANGELES ABITO women VALENTINE DRESS
- New BCBGMAXAZRIA ASH CAP SLEEVE MODAL JERSEY VOJ6L383 DC767 DRESS SIZE M
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...