Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- ProSphere Women's UC Berkeley Cal Gameday Fullzip Hoodie (Apparel) (CAL)
- NHL Los Angeles Kings Fanatics Branded Home Breakaway Jersey Shirt Womens
- Viktor & Rolf Women's Jacquard Three Button 3 4 Sleeve Cropped Blazer US S IT 40
- Imma Womens Cardigan Wrap Tie Brown Tan Ivory 3 4 Sleeves 100% Cashmere Medium
- Womens L XL, Multicolord Cardigan Sweater By Marnie West
- KARL LAGERFELD PARIS NWT CRI SWEATER RED M COLD SHOULDER BELL SLEEVE W BOW 79
- BCBGMAXAZRIA ELINOR TEXTURED OVERSIZED BOXY TUNIC SIZE S GREY MSRP 248
- 09 Lao Thai Silk Cloth Women Costume Outfit Party Long Skirt ZIPPER
- ALICE McCALL Brand New Passion Flower Dress Size XXS
- Beautiful Night Moves Lt Aqua Beaded Pleated Formal Dress Sz 0 FREE SHIP
- Fantasie CAPE green fs5412 con Marina (MAI) 38d
- Cupcakes And Cashmere Printed A-Line Dress
- Eva Varro Dress Off Shoulder Size L
- IPEKYOL WomanTurquoise Silk Dress.Size M.
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...