Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Victoria's Secret Gorgeous Push Up Halter Bikini Swimsuit Set 32B S Wht Crochet
- AUTHENTIC STELLA MCCARTNEY KNIT FRILL DRESS NAVY GRADE S USED - AT
- Bailey44 Shake Down Fringe Shift Dress
- Angerella Polka Two Piece Swimsuit Beachwear Bathing Suits,Navy,4XL
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby Red Women's Size 4 Floral Faux Wrap Sheath Dress 695-
- Fontana 2.0 Clothing Women Dresses Pink 84199 moda1 SALE
- Hutch bluee Women's Size XS Kimono Sleeve Floral Print Maxi Dress 325-
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren NEW bluee Women's 18W Plus Floral Sheath Dress 119
- Malone Hoodie Mineral washed Khaki Cotton Long Sleeves Dress
- NEW Free People olive Billow Belted Asymmetrical Hem Elastic Waist Dress S
- NWT Sz L Anthropologie Ikat Halter Dress by Akemi + Kin Size Large 12 14
- Parker- Multi-color Mesh Striped Dress Sz XS
- Teal Descente Ski Vest Size Small
- Stunning JOSEPH RIBKOFF Colourful Floral Layered Stretch Bodycon Dress
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...