Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- DESIGUAL Cardigan JERS_blueE MOON bluee moon Gr. M
- 2709-2 Alex Evenings Womens Side Broach Crinkled Evening Dress Navy 6 209
- Anotah High Fashion Trendy orange-Navy French Terry Dress
- BON MERCERIE DE ANATELIER Dresses 575981 bluee 38
- Carrera Jeans 00767L_922SS women red 98149
- Cooper St Womens Vintage Gardenia Floral Gown Multi color Size 6 10997252
- EUROPEAN WORK DRESS 3 4 Sleeve Stretch Dress Chain Decor Party Dress Office Wear
- Insistline - Enge Datex Overknee Strümpfe in diversen Farben
- Lafayette 148 NY Wool& Cashmere Long Dress. Size M.NWT. RP 598
- Max Studio S bluee Striped Maxi Dress Side-Slit Women's Small NWT New 98
- New soldout asos HOLIDAY FALL party gold sequin tulip midi sequin dress us 4
- NWT ZARA Brown Knit Striped Maxi Dress With Side Slits Sz US Large Ref 1822 012
- Phase Eight Size 10 Prudence Embroidered Dress
- Sugar Thrillz Red Satin Babydoll Dress Sz L NWT
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...