Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Prada Light Grey Double Breasted Wool Coat with Fox Fur Trimmings - Size 40
- Rip Curl Beverly Sweater Sweat Shirt Shirts T-Shirt grey grey GSWAA4
- Georgio Armani Women's Blazer 42 8 Made in
- Free people hooded cardigan Long Belted Tie Asymmetrical Taupe Tan Sz L Textured
- BCBG Max Azria Jane Knit Cardigan Sz M
- N. Peal Scotland Cashmere Sweater Size XS Aqua Cable Knit Long Sleeve
- bluee Willis Sweater S Small Cable Knit Denim Snap Front Made in Denmark
- Magaschoni Cashmere Embellished Brown and White Animal Print Cardigan XS
- 2 Piece Prom Dress Red Evening Dresses Satin Formal Dresses Gowns Party Dress
- AMSALE Women's Lace & Tulle Gown In Pink Size 4
- Beautiful Stories beaded & flutter sleeves dress Anthropologie 350 sz M
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...