Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||New without tags : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Style:||Turtleneck, Mock||Material:||Wool Blend|
Does not apply
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Designers Remix Alta Rib Knit Pencil Sweater Dress Oxblood NWT XS Shopbop 380
- Free People 168 Sin City Midi Stretch Dress Psychedelic Summer Combo
- JASZ COUTURE 4359 Prom Wedding Homecoming New, 100% Authentic, Free Shipping
- Lilly Pulitzer Women's Harper Shift,
- Nanette Lepore Dress Size 12 Large NWT Red Scarlet Anthropologie Stretch Sheath
- Nuevo Karen Millen Oriental Bordado Satén Vestido de Tubo Boda Invitado Fiesta
- Nwt Free People So Sweetly Midi Dress XS S M Juniper Green Combo 168
- Roberto Cavalli Full-Length Runway Dress Size XS
- Signature by Robbie Bee belted pleated maxi dress 18W USA
- Mil-Tec EINSATZWESTE TACTICAL 9 TA.OLIV Weste
- Kristin Blake Faux Fur Vest Reversible Size XXL
- CMP Chaqueta Polar women Chaqueta Fix Hood green Oscuro Transpirable
- RAINCOAT Pink CARLISLE Brand Polyester Sheen Raincoat w.Belted Waist Cuffs 4
- Wilson Leather, Suede and faux fur coat
- Yohji Yamamoto FEMME 4 B coat with Cape Size S(K-55604)
- Brooks dash hoodie running ladies size XS
- Womens Large Size Knit Cardigan Top Tassel High Waist Skirt Two-piece Suit Jd_uk
- Womens Italian Angora Wool Curve Rib Button Hem Long Sleeved Ladies Jumper Top
- NWT MARKS & SPENCER HEART SPARKLE THIN JUMPER - SIZE 18
- Barrie Grey Cashmere Cardigan Sweater Womens Medium Made In Scotland
- ZARA NEON orange OVERSIZED SWEATER REF. 6873 127 S,M,L BLOGGERS FAVORITE
- Gabrielle Vary Knitwear Womens Oatmeal Geometric Drape Cardigan Lambswool Shawl
- 21213 Sherri Hill Red Lace Party Evening Formal Prom Gown Dress Size USA 10
- Adrianna Papell Women's Lace Halter Sheath Short D - Choose SZ color
- Beautiful Elizabeth James Riley Embellished Skirt NWT Size 6 295
- Fantasie Montreal FS5431 con con Aro Retorcido Top Bikini Índigo (Ind) 32D
- Diane von Furstenberg Spring Green Lace Zarita Dress 348 NWT 12
- Free People Womens Neutral Simone Minidress Sz M 5106
- Joanna Hope Beaded Ivory Maxi Dress Size 12
- Nwt Cynthia Rowley Women's Green Camouflage Quilted Hi-Low Hem Vest Sizes S & M
- Lauren by Ralph Lauren NEW Red Women's Size 16 Floral Sheath Dress 165
- Mes Demoiselles Eva Maxi Midi Stripe bluee Dress Tiered Sold By Free People 36
- New Veronica Beard Marion Silk Dress Sizs 10 MSRP 495
- NWT 398 Diane Von Furstenberg DVF New Julian Two Wrap Dress 4
- Ralph Lauren jersey drape tuxedo silk lapel sheath dress new nwt XS 2 US
- THEYSKENS' THEORY 'Dimo Nexcel' Leather Dress Size 6
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...