Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- (SALE) LIMIfeu Poly- cotton sequins tape joining dress Size S(K-29835)
- Alice & Olivia White Janella Ruffled Off Shoulder Pointelle Dress Size Small
- bluee Envious Couture Prom by Karishma Creations, Size 2
- NWT GOTTEX Dark Navy HALTER Tank and bikini BATHING SUIT Swimsuit SET 12
- DUBAI CAFTAN ARABIAN FANCY FOR WOMEN BY MAXIM CREATION DRESS 1032
- Gorgeous 2019 Quinceanera Dresses bluesh Pink Cap Sleeve Appliques Sweet 16 Dress
- Indian Pakistani Designer Salwar Kameez Original Glossy 3508
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Womens B W Lace Wear to Work Dress Petites 6P BHFO 7322
- MAGNIFIQUE ROBE + BODY SONIA RYKIEL KARMA blackE size XS-Long 78 cm - NEUVE
- New Kerala Kaftan Tunic Turquoise Coral Animal Print Heather Blond Resort
- NWT 450 Tory Burch Pleated Silk Dress SZ 12 A106
- Parker Womens Floral Demi Maxi Dress bluee Multi colord Size Medium 10994509
- Women's Long Sleeve Lapel Collar Elegant Outdoor Winter Warm Coat Slim Fit Coats
- Stone Cold Fox Victoria Dress. SZ 1 Small.
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...