Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Gently used. Some lint balls throughout. No noticeable rips, tears or stains. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or money back.”|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Malaysia||Garment Care:||Dry-clean Only|
|Style:||Crewneck||Sleeve Length:||Long Sleeve|
Polo Ralph Lauren
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Freeway Womens Fall Faux Fur Fashion Faux Fur Coat Outerwear BHFO 3321
- Womens Size XL NEW J. CREW Quilted Winter Vest
- J. Crew Collection stripe Paillette dress US 6 VGC smart summer jewels
- Lilly Pulitzer For Target Nosie Nosey Posey Shift Dress Size 16W Plus
- Moonshadow White Horse Fantasy purplec Tie Dye Spaghetti Strap Dress - Made In USA
- Nicole Miller NY 298 Taffeta Hi-Low Turquoise Dress Sz 6 NWT
- NWT BYRON LARS purpleC NIGHT CASSIE FLORAL CASCADING MIDI DRESS 10, 12
- Rene Lezard Nwt White Dress 685
- TRINA TURK Kurdson Multi color Geometric Print Sheath Dress Sz 4 NEW 298
- Vintage L.L. Bean duffel toggle wool coat 8 M L Thinsulate ultra lining hood USA
- Women Trench Coat Solid Slim Belt Warm Lapel British Style Double Breasted Cloth
- Lambs Wool Coat Cardigan Robe Long Full Length Baby bluee
- 2018 Electric bluee reversible Women's Winter Faux Fur Coat Maison Atia
- Who's Who Women's sweatshirt Green Long Sleeve Cotton 97698 UK
- Sag Harbor Skirt Suit Size 14 P Green Knee Length Skirt & Short Sleeves Blazer
- ALBERT NIPON Lemonade Pink Acetate Polyester Skirt Suit Size 4
- (NWOT FREE PEOPLE MORNING GLOW KIMONO-ONE SIZE(AS IS)
- LOGO Lori goldstein Cotton Cashmere Sweater Dot Trim Copper pink XS NEW A272849
- WILFRED TOURAINE SWEATER SIZE XXS XS HEATHER LIGHT DREY COLOR 100%WOOL NWT 185
- RIVAMONTE Cardigan Sweater Taupe - Perfect - NWOT Sz L
- 272 KOMAROV CAP SLEEVE KEYHOLE DRESS SIZE L LARGE
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...