Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- African orange Printed Cotton Sun Boho Maxi Dress Congo Anniversary
- BEBE Feather midi dress. Size 0. Dusty pink with sequin top
- Fantasie CAPE green fs5413 WP Marina (MAI) 32f
- Disposable Earloop Face Masks bluee Case of 500
- French Connection Sequin Dress Size 10
- Joie Seia Silk Dress NEW
- Karen Millen Graphic Stripe Midi Dress Was199
- Marni bluee Women's 42 Leaf-Print Button Closure Shirt Collar Dress 1187-
- NEW NWT BCBG MAXAZRIA Women's Work Business Dress Ruffle Collar 218
- NWT Tory Burch Courtney Sheath Dress Size M
- SEA Navy Strapless Cotton Dress, sz 0
- Slim fit punk long sleeve design womens ladies short dress street button solid b
- GORGEOUS BRAND NEW STEVE MADDEN BURGUNDY COAT SIZE MEDIUM
- Vintage Womens Full Length Hooded Shawl Cape Trench Coat Cloak
- DESIGNER ANN TAYLOR SIZE 10 100% SILK tourquoise summer NICE
- ZARA NEW SS 2018 TEXTURED COAT GREEN WOOL MOHAIR SIZE L REF. 8423 806
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...