Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (firstname.lastname@example.org) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“cliccare su "descrizione completa dell'oggetto" per maggiori informazioni”|
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- PENDLETON WOMEN'S FAUX SUEDE FLEECE LINED LAVENDAR VEST SIZE S GORGEOUS
- Pendleton 100% Wool Winter Coat Womens Red Long Overcoat Vintage Silk Lining EUC
- J Crew Women Linen shift dress w grommets 138 F1836 sz 4 tuscan olive green
- Lilly pulitzer crop top set
- Monsoon Dress S 12 EVENING Wedding CRUISE Party
- Nicole Miller Artelier Size Medium Silk bluee Embroidered Dress Nicole Miller
- NWT BEBE RUFFLE RUCHED DRESS SIZE L
- Reiss Ashlyn Metallic Stripped Multicolour Dress M NEW Sold Out
- Tricot COMME des GARCONS Pleated Shift Dress Size S(K-63042)
- KOLORWAY sz M Landmark Eiffel Tower Liberty Theme Hand Painted Cotton Vest EUC
- GIUBBINO VINTAGE women IN PELLICCIA LAPIN MATIERES TG.XS ART.7744
- NWT 865 VINCE. Vince. perforated cap sleeve lambskin leather vest Size S
- NWT St John Knit size 10 Bright White & blueeTopper tweed
- Victoria Secret PINK Brand sweatshirt color TEAL size medium Quarter Zip
- Superdry Women's Sports Hoodie grey (90's Ath Grey Marl) X-Large
- Vintage Carolyne Roehm Women's Skirt Suit Purple Flannel Wool Blend Flat front 8
- Free People SMALL LS sweater. Ocean bluee stripes on off white, crochet accent
- CHOMPAS SweaterHandknit Sturdy CottonEarth TonesRound ButtonsLPeruvian Gem
- J.Crew NWT M 120 Tunic Sweater bluee Red Stripe Merino Wool blend Gabby NEW
- Eileen Fisher Womens 3x 100% Merino Wool Cardigan NWT 268 Fab
- 635 JUST CAVALLI by ROBERTO CAVALLI DRESS VISCOSE WOOL APACHE sz S SMALL
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...