Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- 350 BETSY & ADAM WOMENS blueE BROOCH GLITTER TEXTURED FIT & FLARE DRESS SIZE 8
- Agnes & Dora Earhart Dress
- Bebe short sleeve dress size small
- Fantasie Boracay FS5974 Wp Multi ( Mui) 38D
- DKNY Women's Ruched Sheath Dress (8, Tourmaline)
- French Connection Women's Frith Sheen Dress bluee (Utility bluee Multi )
- ISSA London Beaded Sunglass print shift dress US 4
- Lela pink Size S Dresses
- Marie St . Claire Long Brown With Beads Dress 10 Linen
- NEW HERVE LEGER VERONICA POINTELLE RAISED JACQUARD GOWN DMF65M50 SIZE S 1790.00
- NWT Tootang Soldes Beach 100% Silk Multicolor Halter Sleeveless Maxi Dress S M L
- PGM20 Women Designer Inspired Floral Print Summer Beach Long Dress PLUS SIZE
- Lampert Grey Cashmere & Wool Coat Size 18 No.W29 20 2
- Spring Summer Womens Dress Ethnic Style Lace Up Print Long Skirts New Runway New
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...