Media Contact: Eric Dixon at 865-202-8688 (email@example.com) PDF of press release can be found here. April 9th, 2019 WHITESBURG, KY — After years of groundwork by coal-impacted communities and a positive hearing in the House Natural Resources Committee in March, the...
Below is the full oral testimony of ACLC's Senior Coordinator of Policy and Community Engagement, Eric Dixon, on March 28th, 2019 before the House of Representatives' Natural Resources Subcommittee hearing regarding abandoned mine lands and economic opportunity in...
Southerly Magazine published an article yesterday outlining the difficulties facing coal communities today, and ACLC attorney Mary Cromer provided some insight into why this happens below. "You can have low-level corruption and bad management, and things go along fine...
Recently, our Director Wes Addington was interviewed by French and Swiss public radio stations. If you are fluent in French or just curious, you can find the link to the radio story below. "Coal is still the second largest source of energy after oil: it produces 27%...
- Boden 6 bluee & White Retro Flower Print Lindsey Fit & Flare Ponte Knit Dress
- Nautica navy bluee 1pc swim dress swimsuit womens sz 8
- Elie Tahari - Red Leopard Print Dress Sz S
- Eliza J Ruffle Bodice Cold Shoulder Gown, Size 4, bluesh, Retail 198, HL1004
- HELMUT LANG Drape Dress -size US 10 used twice
- Ladies Womens Long Sleeve High Waist Stand Collar Pleated Skirt Dresses Retro
- Marken Jersey Kleid black-ecru Gr. 46 0518173753
- New Fashion Luxurious Rhinestones Dress Glisten Evening Feather Mesh Dress
- NWT Signature by Robbie Bee Short Sleeve ANIMAL PRINT Knit Dress LARGE
- Self Portrait Off-The-Shoulder Guipure Lace Midi Dress SZ 6
- Ladies Blazer From River Island Size 14
- Small Maxi Dress Coral NWT
- INC International Concepts Knit & Faux Fur Vest, Natural M L (A1-3)
- KENNETH COLE NY double breasted WOOL COAT SIZE M
- NEU ULI SCHNEIDER Designer Wollmantel Kurzmantel Gr.42 Wollmischung grey
- Rag & Bone Charcoal Grey Wool Pea Coat With Leather Trim, M
Appalachian Citizens’ Law Center appoints Wes Addington, long-time ACLC employee and Black Lung attorney, as Executive Director. Read more about this exciting transition in a letter from Wes below. For Immediate Release Dear Friends, After 14 years working at...
The Lexington Herald-Leader recently interviewed ACLC's Deputy Director, Wes Addington, about the Black Lung Excise Tax that will expire at the end of the year unless Congress takes action. “It’s the beginning of a scenario where you could see very sick miners having...